- Jack’s Pals
Jack knows that nothing beats playing Poker with your mates, but we’ll beat that by giving you awesome rewards for bringing your crew to the tables.
Jack’s refer-a-friend programme gives your bankroll a boost for every Player you introduce, and it’s simple to use – invite your friends via your referral link, and Jack will share their rake with you, over a whopping $1000 Instacash for every Friend.
For each friend, no matter if it’s one friend or 100’s from your followers, you will get:
Tier 1. $20 Instacash for the first $15 in rake generated by your friend.
Tier 2. $150 Instacash for the next $100 rake generated by your friend.
Tier 3. $1000 Instacash for the next $800 rake, generated by your friend.
- Luck or Muck
Introducing Luck or Muck, the newest way to play all-in or fold NLH.
Jack’s newest game is fast, simple and of course full of thrills — you’ll need to make just one decision every hand — and it’s a tough one, to trust your luck and go all-in or chuck the cards and muck.
This 6 max all-in or fold game delivers No Limits Hold’em action from start to finish, with starting stacks fixed at 100 BB and 10BB Antes to ensure every game will have you on the edge of your seat!
- Daily Jack Flipouts
Jack Daily Flipouts are tournaments where all players play only all-in from the first to the last hand. Jack’s value offering is not limited to new Players, all Players will automatically be enrolled into a daily Flipouts every time they re-deposit:
Deposit $10-$50 and play in a $1k guaranteed Flipout
Deposit $51-$200 and play in a $5k guaranteed Flipout
Deposit +$200 and play in a $10k guaranteed Flipout
Top 12 Player pay-out
The luckiest players win!
- Monte Carlo JACKPOT
In all NL games, the Monte Carlo Jackpot is awarded to the player who showed the strongest combination from three of a kind at the showdown. To make a combination, you must use both pocket cards. For a combination: Three of a kind or four of a kind, a hand consisting of only a pocket pair can get a jackpot. Example: If one player has a straight flush and another player has a royal flush, in this case jackpot payouts get the player with the strongest hand.
Monte Carlo Jackpot payouts:
Three of a kind: 2-3 big blinds of the table;
Straight: 4-5 big blinds of the table;
Flush: 6-7 big blinds of the table;
Full-House: 10-12 big blinds of the table;
Four of a kind: 27-30 big blinds of the table;
Straight flash: 35-40 table big blinds;
Royal flush: 90-100 table big blinds.
The winnings are credited to the real money balance, you can see it in the cashier.
- Leader Hat
The Leader's Hat Competition is an extra Tourney reward that’s designed to encourage risk and showcase the beauty of the game The competition starts at the 15th hand after the start of the tournament. There are two types of Leader's Hats:
Knockout Leader Hat:
• Awarded for the most knockouts throughout the tournament and counted at the beginning of every hand;
• A knockout is zeroing your opponent's stack in hands where you are the winner;
• The winner of the Knockout Leader Hat Competition is the player who has the most knockouts during the whole tournament.
• Awarded for the highest chip stack in the tournament and counted at the beginning of every hand;
• The winner of the Chipleader's Hat competition is the player who had the highest number of hands with Chipleader's Hat.
• The competition ends at the moment when only two players are left in the tournament;
• A player can wear both Hats at a time. It is also possible that a player wins two competitions at once;
• There may be more than one winner in each Leader Hat Competition;
• Track your current place in the Leader Hat competition through the leaderboard;
• The reward for any victory in a Leader Hat Competition will be a ticket to the tournament;
• See the tournament description for details.